– mix mix mix
– apply to dry hair. Scalp only and start at the top of your head
– massage in with your fingertips and leave in for 20 minutes. We left it for an hour
– rinse out and shampoo and condition as per normal
We tried it and it definitely loosened up the dry scalp that historically never went away – 2 weeks later it hasn’t come back. It also left our hair feeling so clean! We felt it was a little heavy on our fair hair and it took a few washes to not have oily feeling hair. That’s just a minor setback and we highly recommend you try it – especially if you have lovely thick hair!
Give it a go and don’t forget to tell us how it goes for you 🙂
Take care, until next time…keep restyling!
- Passion conditioning hair treatment (haircolortrends.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Hair (hairstylistsinsideinfo.wordpress.com)
- Dandruff Treatment Effective home remedies for Dandruff Control (leenakiri.typepad.com)
- How to Give Yourself a Scalp Treatment (bellasugar.com)