We tried two versions of this lovely tarty drink back on New Year’s eve.
- 500g green seedless grapes
- 3 x limes
- 3 x lemons
- 1.5 cups gin
- 1.25 litres lemon lime sparkling mineral water
- 300ml tonic water
- remove grapes from stems and wash
- place grapes in bag and freeze until solid
- slice 1 x lime and 1 x lemon
- juice 2 x lime and 2 x lemon
- blend frozen grapes
- add all to jug with gin, tonic and mineral water
- add ice to serve
This was delicious but got a bit too much after a few so we ended up trying version 2 – which we preferred!
- It’s exactly like version one – but swap out the 1.25 litres lemon lime sparkling mineral water with 1.25 litres soda water
We prefer our cocktails with just a hind of flavour hence in the end version 2 won out of the two.
How do you prefer your cocktails? Packed with flavours or light and refreshing?
Please share your favourite cocktail recipe with us – we’d love to give it a try.
Take care, until next time…keep restyling!
- Cocktail of the Week: A Gin Drink You Can Mess Around With (esquire.com)
- Hanukkah Cocktail: The Bees Knees (putneyfarm.com)
- Gin Drinks, Gin Based Cocktails & Gin Cocktail Recipes | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- New year, new gins (lloydanon.wordpress.com)
- New Year’s Eve Cocktails (silkandcinnamon.wordpress.com)