Last Friday was my nieces 1st birthday! I was having such a busy week at work that I forgot to buy wrapping paper. So it was time to get creative with what I had on hand.
Being that Christmas had just passed there were endless half used rolls of wrapping paper lying around. I decided to use the inside of the paper as my base. My other niece Mischa said she wanted to be my little helper for this restyle. So we got our creative minds together and got to work.
– I cut up some scrap paper into different sized hearts
– I gave Mischa some paper doillies
– I then gave her little balls of blutac so she could stick the doillies and hearts randomly on the plain side of the wrapping paper
– We then took it outside and spray painted randomly all over the paper
– After it had dried nicely we wrapped Jasmine’s present ready for her birthday
What do you think of our emergency restyle? I think it’s great and Mischa was an awesome little restyler 😉
Take care, until next time…keep restyling!