Beauty, coconut oil, grapefruit, hair, Hair care, Health, itchy scalp, lemon, natural, Pinterest, Scalp, Shampoo
We were inspired by this pin on Pinterest. It’s said to increase scalp circulation, loosens up dry and itchy scalp. It also removes residue from your everyday shampoo and conditioner.
4 x tablespoons coconut oil
2 x tablespoons lemon juice
1 x tablespoon grapefruit juice
– mix mix mix
– apply to dry hair. Scalp only and start at the top of your head
– massage in with your fingertips and leave in for 20 minutes. We left it for an hour
– rinse out and shampoo and condition as per normal
We tried it and it definitely loosened up the dry scalp that historically never went away – 2 weeks later it hasn’t come back. It also left our hair feeling so clean! We felt it was a little heavy on our fair hair and it took a few washes to not have oily feeling hair. That’s just a minor setback and we highly recommend you try it – especially if you have lovely thick hair!
Give it a go and don’t forget to tell us how it goes for you 🙂
Take care, until next time…keep restyling!
- Passion conditioning hair treatment (haircolortrends.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Hair (hairstylistsinsideinfo.wordpress.com)
- Dandruff Treatment Effective home remedies for Dandruff Control (leenakiri.typepad.com)
- How to Give Yourself a Scalp Treatment (bellasugar.com)