During my time in Davao I checked out a stationery store called Paper Rock Scissors. I first found out about them from Aicha of The Late Bloomer Blog. When I read her post I thought to myself – well I’m in Davao soon so I better check them out. Boy am I glad I did!
I found out that they make custom rubber stamps – so we got some made! Here they are:
Along with that we got a variety of ink pads:
Here’s a list of the inks we purchased:
- Color Box Cats Eye Pigment Brush Pad in Silver
- Brilliance Dew Drop in Pearlescent Crimson
- Brilliance Dew Drop in Starlite Black
- Whispers Ink Pad in Fresh Eggplant
- Jenni Bowlin Ink Pad in Brown Sugar
- American Crafts Brand Ink Pad in Black
- American Crafts Brand Ink Pad in Silver
But wait! Here’s more of what else I got 🙂
Check out Aicha’s post for photos of the store. I was in a super hurry at the time so I didn’t get to take any pictures. So not only do they sell a variety of stationery but they offer lots of different services. I’ve already told you about the custom rubber stamps – along with that they do business cards, book binding, shape-cutting and much much more.
At the moment I’m working closely with Lilibeth at Paper Rock Scissors to get some custom clothing labels made so that our restyles can look more finished. It will also be the last step before we open up our Etsy store…excited much! Yes I am!
So if you are ever in Davao City, Philippines – give these guys a visit. They are super friendly and you can spend hours lost in their supplies!
Take care, until next time…keep restyling!
- The Biggest Bazar in Davao City (lovenotesrestylestudio.com)
- Gaisano Ukay-ukay – Davao City, Philippines (lovenotesrestylestudio.com)