Amour, Carl Zeiss, Cherryblooms, Davao City, Eclipse mints, etude House, handbag, Harry Potter, iPhone 4s, JK Rowling, Kindle, Little Twin Stars, Lucas' Papaw Ointment, myphone, Nougat London, Philippine Eagle Farm, Philippines, Sony Cyper-shot, Urban Originals, What's in my handbag?
Happy Hump Day! It’s Amour here – I’m busy packing my suitcase and hand luggage in preparation for my flight tomorrow to the Philippines. I’ve got to get to sleep soon cause it’s a 4am wake up call in the morning…booo!
So since my handbag was looking so lovely and organised I thought I’d share with you the contents….Just so you know it weighs a tonne!
Now when you open up my The Sak handbag there are two items (btw my mummy bought me this bag at a garage sale for $5!):
- My bag organiser that I got for $2 at my recent garage sale hopping adventures
- And my Little Twin Stars pouch
So the pouch holds my purple Sony Cyper-shot (Carl Zeiss T99) camera and it’s charger. I just gotta keep it safe in the cutest way possible! If you don’t know me I’m a typical asian with a camera *snap snap snap* I guess I’m just Amourazzi – hmmmm I think I just found myself a new nickname!
And then we come to my bag organiser – looks deceivingly light and empty – but it lies…
Well here are its contents!
- Bag Organiser – from Cherryblooms
- Kindle e-Reader – I’m reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- My notebook – for jotting down ideas and the odd doodling
- Passport holder – from Urban Originals
- My passport – can’t leave home without this one!
- My iPhone 4s – This is my Australia phone and I seriously don’t know how I ever lived without this little beauty!
- myphone swarovski phone – This is my Philippines phone, so that my hubby can text me without the nasty international rates
- Fold-able fan – from the Philippine Eagle Farm in Davao City, Philippines – it’s really hot in the Philippines so I gotta keep my cool somehow 🙂
- Hand sanitiser – Tuberose & Jasmine from Nougat London
- Hand cream – Tuberose & Jasmine from Nougat London
- Eclipse chewy mints – for minty freshness
- Sorbent clean & fresh wipes – cause you just never know when you need ’em
- Lucas’ Papaw Ointment – best stuff in the whole wide world!
- Ummmm kinda missed this number – oops sorry 14
- Indisalon Nutrition Nail Spa – by Etude House – to keep my nail cuticles in check. Check out their stuff – it’s full of girly goodness!
- Pen – for all that jotting and doodling and filling out immigration and customs paperwork
- Nail file – cause I always break a nail when travelling – actually I already broke most of my nails just packing the suitcase – bah!
- Purse – I don’t know who it is made by but I bought it at SM when I was living in the Philippines
- Keys – 2 for house, 1 for work
- Handbag holder – these things are great – you clip it to the table and your handbag hangs off it – mine has a peacock on it
- Mirror – to make sure I’m still pretty or have food in my teeth – and it’s got a pretty elephant on it
- Hair comb – by Paganini – these are great, no matter how tangled my hair is it easily gets the knots out. The metal bristles spin as you comb – trust me it’s great!
So that’s it – Amour’s handbag! This went way longer than it was meant to – but was so much fun! Hope you enjoyed it too 🙂
What’s some of the items you just have to have in your handbag?